P.O Box 351923 Los Angeles, CA 90035
1. Where does my money go and how is it distributed?
J5 Board Members actively search for people in financial need. When a potential recipient is being considered, there is a thorough interview and evaluation to ensure that the case is in fact legitimate. After the board discusses the options, a recipient is then selected to receive every penny of the funds that had been collected during the duration of any given month.
2. I lost my credit card, how can I change my credit card information on my account?
Simply log into your account with your username and password (if you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password” to reset). After logging in, you can update all your personal information including your credit card.
3. I would like to also sign up my family member under the same account. How do I do that?
You can do this by logging into your account, and selecting the membership level you would like to update to depending on the number of family members you wish to add on.
4. How do I know what happened to my money?
We email out detailed monthly newsletters describing the specific case for that particular month without revealing the identity of our recipients, along with the dollar amount that was accumulated and distributed to them.
5. I know someone in need, how can I get in touch with J5 to help?
Simply email us at email@example.com or call us at (323) 475-8785 so that we can obtain the appropriate information needed to begin the process and present to the board